Are you an Affordable Housing & Compliance professional who is searching for a solid career and not just another job? Are you seeking a professional work environment where you’re able to work with like-minded professionals who build each other up and help advance each other’s careers? Would you love to work in a position that allowed you to enjoy casual dress on Fridays? Well, we have just the perfect position for you!
We are currently searching for an Affordable Housing Compliance Manager to join our Corporate Office team.
Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. OCAF’s (Operating Cost Adjustment Factors)/ HAP Contract Renewals
2. Management Agent Certifications/ Management Agreements
3. Completes compliance reporting that relates to HUD, Contract Administrators, USDA, and other governing agencies.
4. AFHMP (Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans)
5. Compilation and analysis of reporting (Delinquency, Waiting Lists, MOR Reports, REAC Reports, etc.)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
– Certification as a Housing Credit Professional, including NCHM COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) and TCS (Tax Credit Specialist) certifications or equivalent from a nationally recognized compliance training program, or ability and commitment to obtain the certifications at the next available course offering.
– Blended occupancy knowledge and mixed market rate experience.
– Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in a business-related discipline preferred.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience with affordable property management, affordable housing program administration or asset management required.
– Ability to work within strict deadlines in a high volume and fast paced environment