Occupancy Specialist needed for Senior Affordable Housing Community in Palo Alto. Assist the Housing Administrator with move-ins and move-outs, annual re-certifications and maintaining resident files and waiting lists. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- Performs general office duties.
- Maintains updated waiting list of applicants.
- Assist the Housing Administrator with all certifications to be in full HUD compliance.
- Performs regular file review to ensure program compliance and assists in MOR preparation.
- Maintain resident files.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to use occupancy and financial software programs being utilized by affordable housing communities including EIV.
- Affordable Housing experience required and Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well with seniors, those with disabilities and the general public.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and related professional experience.
- Must complete pre-employment screening including Livescan and TB test.