Sage Apartment Management is a rapidly growing property management firm based in Irvine, California with a billion dollar plus portfolio, specializing in Conventional, Section 8 and Tax Credit Multifamily Affordable Housing. Sage owns and manages multifamily housing for families, seniors and mixed use communities across the country. We offer room for advancement, great benefits, competitive salary and comfortable working environment. Become a part of a winning team that promotes professional growth and advancement!
Sage is seeking a Occupancy Specialist for an affordable property in Oxnard. Responsibilities include interviewing and processing eligible households for rental assistance and affordable housing programs. The right candidate will possess strong leadership qualities and be well versed in all current aspects of the Section 8 and Tax Credit programs.
- Accept and complete “Notice to Vacate” forms and enter into Yardi Voyager.
- Maintain the waiting list of applicants for housing, utilizing Yardi Voyager.
- Maintain the safety and security of the apartment community at all times.
- Run Daily reports as needed.
- Accept rental payments and issue rent receipts.
- Distribute notices and letters as needed.
- Walk apartments and report all necessary improvements.
- Prepare lease paperwork
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Community Manager
- 1 years HUD or Section 8 experience required
- Yardi Voyager experience desired
- Basic math proficiency required
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to details, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents, providing exceptional customer service
- Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality
Any of the following:, COS, CPO, TCS
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and 401K Retirement Plan.