Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Position Summary: The Payroll & Benefits Administrator is responsible for the bi-weekly payroll preparation and processing for two separate payroll companies. The Payroll & Benefits Administrator is also responsible for the administration of all employee benefits.
Location: This position will work at SAHA’s Main Office located in Berkeley.
Compensation: The pay range for this position begins at $55,000 annually. Starting pay rates depend on candidate experience, skill, education, comparisons to current staff, and needs of the specific position.
Benefits/Perks: We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and work/life balance. Here are some of the highlights:
- Medical HMO- $10 copays. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Dental HMO or PPO. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Paid Time Off- 14 days in first year, 19 second year, 24 third year and beyond.
- Paid Holidays- at least 9 per year.
- Regular Schedule- M-F 8:30 – 5:00.
- Retirement- 401k plan with 4% employer match. 100% vested upon hire.
- Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance- basic plan free for employees, option to purchase additional coverage, including for spouse or dependents
Satellite Affordable Housing Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer