Fresno Housing is looking for an individual with a passion for increasing the availability of affordable housing options in the community and become an essential member of our Real Estate Development team. The Project Manager performs all aspects of the planning and development process, including housing development project management, community initiatives, and grant management. If you are an analytical thinker who enjoys working with data, finance, and real estate keep reading because this job might be perfect for you!
We are NOT looking for someone who waits for direction; in fact, we want someone who takes the initiative. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who is proactive and passionate about the work we do. This person should be resourceful, analytical, and adaptable. We are looking for someone who can analyze and prepare a variety of complex and technical documents, as well as conduct analysis of capital projects, operations and investments.
The project Manager will work with a team of professionals dedicated to increasing the number of high-quality, sustainable, and affordable housing developments in Fresno County. The Real Estate Development Department works with public and private partners to create new and renovate existing multi-family homes.
Primary areas of ownership include but are not limited to:
- Assists with structuring public/private financing to support rehabilitation and new construction projects.
- Participates in initial project feasibility and design; coordinates with architect and consultants on entitlements, plan check and permit issuance.
- Identifies potential funding sources; reviews, interprets and applies regulations relating to various grant programs, TCAC and other financing sources, analyzes application requirements, prepares and submits funding applications.
- Confers with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), TCAC and other financing sources on interpretation of regulations, unusual circumstances and appropriate compliance with federal, state and local regulations, contracts, grants, loan agreements and investor requirements.
- Reviews construction documents for efficiencies in constructability and cost saving measures; monitors the progress of projects including review of schedule, weather delays, etc.; reviews and provides input in the processing of RFIs, submittals, potential change orders, and monthly progress draws.