FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Job Summary: The Property Manager will manage units and supportive housing services for formerly homeless Individuals.
- Performs all aspects of leasing and assist the Director in the daily administration of the property
- Responsible for the supervision of on-site staff including making recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation and progressive disciple input.
- Leases apartments, processes applications and performs data entry and the generation of reports
- Prepares and documents tenant income certification, move-in, annual and interim certification, oversee the compliance process for all programs
- Handles the smooth and efficient process of move-ins and move-outs
- Collects and accounts for tenant rent, subsidy payments and other rental assistance from the Government and private agencies
- Coordinates with supporting service staff on the provision of resident services
- Coordinates and oversee the efficiency of the maintenance department in dealing with work orders, inspections, and emergencies and ensure follow-up of service requests.
- Assists the Director in ensuring property is in compliance with all funding sources and monitoring entities
- Oversees the cleaning, security and the general quality and appearance of the property and units.
Previous experience (at least 2 years) tax credit and/or supported homeless programs
Section 8 experience a must
Proficiency in written and verbal communications (English/Spanish)
Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
Drug Free Workplace/ EOE