Position Summary: Under the direction of the Property Supervisor, the Property Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day-to-day implementation of those policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained building within established management operating and fiscal policies, as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies and investors. This includes developing within the property a supportive environment for all residents, managing onsite staff and their duties and interacting with and supervising vendors/contractors.
Location: This position will work at one or more SAHA properties in Berkeley or Oakland. If selected for a phone screening/interview, details about the specific site(s) will be discussed.
Compensation: The pay range range for this position begins at $52,000 annually. Starting pay rates depend on candidate experience, skill, education, comparisons to current staff, and the needs of the specific position hired for.
Benefits/Perks: We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and work/life balance. Here are some of the highlights:
- Medical HMO- $10 copays. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Dental HMO or PPO. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Paid Time Off- 14 days in first year, 19 second year, 24 third year and beyond.
- Paid Holidays- at least 9 per year.
- Regular Schedule- M-F 8:30 – 5:00
- Retirement- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance- basic plan free for employees, option to purchase additional coverage, including for spouse or dependents
*Satellite Affordable Housing Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer*