FPI Management is currently looking for a Regional Compliance Manager to join our team!
The Regional Compliance Manager will provide oversight and support to an assigned team of Compliance Specialists and affordable programs within a specific region or territory.
We are looking for a Regional Compliance Manager in Northern California with experience in program compliance including but not limited to HUD Contract and funding renewals, USDA RD Budget Approval process and tenant eligibility requirements with the HUD, USDA RD and LIHTC programs.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has proven effective leadership and/or experience as department manager or supervisor within the field of affordable property management
- Has verifiable experience in affordable compliance and/or property management experience
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in multiple affordable programs and layering
- Has experience in regulatory compliance of one or more programs: LIHTC, HUD, USDA-RD, HOME, Bond programs as assigned.
- Has the ability to identify potential compliance issues and implement systems to find a resolution
- Has strong administrative skills, highly motivated and organized with a positive attitude
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Google Apps and Yardi Affordable and/or Real Page software
- Has appropriate soft skills to mentor and lead others
- Possess current affordable housing certifications from nationally recognized agencies including but not limited to: NCHM, AHMA, NAHB, NCP, etc. (preferred)
- Has verifiable experience in affordable program compliance and/or affordable property management
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration are: a High School diploma or equivalent, occasional overnight travel required, English language proficiency (read, speak and write), and the ability to pass a full background check and drug screening (Note: As it relates to marijuana use, FPI will consider any applicable state law when dispositioning test results).
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, with over 700 properties (over 100,000 units) across 14 states under our management. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages, on-going training and professional development, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Interested? Click the Apply button above to learn more about this great opportunity to work with an industry leader!
FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.