Position Summary: The Regional Manager will be responsible for meeting financial goals for their portfolio of properties and developing strategic initiatives for ensuring growth of net operating income.
- Responsible for identifying issues and developing resolutions of physical issues
- Developing aggressive and effective marketing solutions
- Recruiting, training, and development of site staff
- Ensuring all reporting is complete and accurate
- Must ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties within their portfolio
- Visit properties to inspect physical appearance as well as performance of the property
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in overseeing a portfolio of six or more affordable properties (2+ years of experience as multi-site supervisor required)
- Must be able to communicate well at both community and corporate levels
- Must possess a willingness to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven sales leadership experience to include sales training, goal setting, and performance management.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background and thorough knowledge with Tax Credit and Market Rate properties
- Strong experience with compliance, file audits, and file approvals
- Strong reporting, analytical, budgeting, problem solving, and supervisory skills, as well as solid technology skills and the ability to multi-task
- Prior Yardi software experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!