Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
We are seeking a Regional Manager for the Dallas, TX area to oversee a portfolio of properties.
The Regional Manager is one of the most important positions in a dynamic property management company as they must view each property as their own independent businesses and take ownership. They must hire the most competent staff possible and manage and train them in a professional and unbiased manner in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. They must carefully monitor the leasing, renewal and collection efforts to maximize income growth as well as review the expenses to achieve optimal COI levels.
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in overseeing a portfolio of six or more affordable properties (2+ years of experience as multi-site supervisor required)
- Must have operations experience with larger properties
- Must be able to communicate well at both community and corporate levels
- Must possess a willingness to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven sales leadership experience to include sales training, goal setting, and performance management.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background and thorough knowledge with Tax Credit and Section 42 properties
- Strong experience with compliance, file audits, and file approvals
- Strong reporting, analytical, budgeting, problem solving, and supervisory skills, as well as solid technology skills and the ability to multi-task
- Prior Yardi software experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 50% of the time with some overnights
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free