Related Management has an opportunity for an experienced Regional Vice President. The portfolio will consist of multiple assets located throughout Ohio, Indiana and several southern states. The Regional Vice President must be a professional with a proven history of results, including asset preservation, budget performance, industry compliance, and effective communication and leadership skills.
With this unique opportunity you can expect your responsibilities each day to fluctuate, but here are some of the functions you will be exposed to:
- Create and implement leasing and marketing plans, resident relations, budget preparation and financial reporting, and monitoring compliance with Project Based Section 8, Section 236 and LIHTC laws.
- Hire and supervise site staff and above, including initial screening and interviewing. Parts of the process may be delegated to the appropriately trained site Community Managers where applicable.
- Supervise all site accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Reviews site budget-control logs and monthly income statements. Prepare monthly variance analysis reports (Financial Overviews) for submission to the regional office.
- Ensure that all resident complaints are handled expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally.
- Ensure that maximum economic rents are achieved through the active rent level management, general and targeted outreach methods, assurance of leasing skills, and resident retention programs.
- Supervises the appropriate building security measures, incident documentation, lease violation reports and proper notification of management, owner and/or insurance carriers where necessary.
- Develop, implement, and assure continued implementation of preventive maintenance programs; coordinates with and is responsive to the Regional Facilities Manager, if applicable.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 5+ years of property management experience
- Knowledge of Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and other affordable housing programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 Affordable industry certification such as CPO, CPM, SHCM, TCM, or equivalent
- Understanding of Operating Statements and Financial Budgets is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of credits/debits/re-classes and accruals
- Previous experience with major Rehabs/Renovations
- Experience with RealPage OneSite and JD Edwards (or similar software program)
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer