This position is for a full-time Resident Manager I at a 60-unit multi-family affordable housing community in San Rafael, CA. Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of experience managing a tax-credit affordable housing program and thoroughly understand the recertification and filing process. Yardi Voyager knowledge is a plus. Must have a Real Estate Sales license. Position pays between $20.19-$25.48 an hour.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops mulitfamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition 17-0155 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Resident Manager I is directly responsible for managing the site to ensure effective fiscal, physical and social soundness. The Resident Manager oversees the day to day operations of the property including administrative, facilities and marketing.
· Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits, Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income
· Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
· Maintains Waiting List, Prepares and Processes Leases
· Supervises on-site Staff
· Processes Evictions, Conducts Annual Inspections and Coordinates Repairs
· For HUD Properties, submits Vouchers
· 1+ Year of Affordable Housing Property Management Experience
· Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
· Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
· Skills in Resident Problem Solving and Staff Management
· Must have Real Estate Sales license or be able to acquire within 6 months of hire.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EE/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985