Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
We are currently seeking a full-time Revenue Manager at our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
- Developing, implementing, and training of revenue management function for real estate portfolio (200+ properties) to optimize revenue
- Create, document, and implement the entire traffic tracking, unit/resident status, competitor updates, and rental rate decision process
- Collaborate with property management team to achieve overall objectives
- Lead pricing calls with all properties
- Provide in-house training related to revenue management process and software
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and legal commitments
- 3 years of experience of finance or real estate experience required
- Section 42 and/or revenue management experience preferred
- Property management, sales, and/or pricing experience preferred
- Four year Bachelor degree required
- Experience using quantitative analytical tools preferred
- Skills in Microsoft Office required
- Must be able to understand mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inferences
- Ability to analyze and interpret common scientific/technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents required
- Must have excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free