Position Summary: The Senior Asset Manager will evaluate a diverse portfolio of apartment communities to maximize long-term value.
- Review and prepare reports for ownership to include financial, physical, and operational performance for a portfolio of properties
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Assist with planning and execution of refinancing, restructuring, repositioning, re-syndications and sales within the portfolio
- Generate strategic business plans for each property
- Act as a resource for other departments regarding partnership agreements, loan documents, tax returns, restrictive covenants, and other concerns as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional property management designation required
- 5 years of hands-on rental real estate experience
- Strong knowledge in Housing Tax Credit Program
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint) experience required, ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written in English
- Organizational and communication skills are essential
- College level math and reasoning skills
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!