Title: Supportive Services Program Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary: The Program Director will be responsible for the operational success of Supportive Services Program ensuring seamless team management and development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the supportive services program.
- Hire, train and supervise supportive services staff.
- Responsible for coordination with Property Management to ensure the well-being of residents and the community as a whole including property issues, utilization of rental assistance subsidies, compliance with all funding sources, decrease in vacancies, and compliance with the CSH Supportive Housing Model.
- Working with the management team, support the integration of the integration of Housing First concepts into our services.
- Ensure that each program is meeting or exceeding the HUD CoC performance measures in all areas.
- Promote and support the creation of a Resident Council per program
- Identify and schedule activities and trainings for the residents.
- Ensure that each program is fully utilizing all grants including all components-operations, leasing and services. Responsible for ongoing coordination with the accounting team to ensure spending levels are consistent throughout the year and that we have all back up documentation to ensure reimbursements.
- Working with the management team, oversee the full implementation of CARF standards and participate in the accreditation process.
- Provide direct clinical services to residents as necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local and state social, educational, health and housing agencies to ensure residents’ access to community service programs.
- Represent organization at meetings, conferences and workshops intended to promote the supportive housing industry and service to the homeless community.
- Responsible for supportive services fundraising and applications.
- Responsible for completing funding applications.
- Ensure compliance with project funding requirements and ensures that report are submitted to on a timely basis.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling and analyzing data on programmatic outcomes.
- Reports to Vice President of Resident Services.
- Assumes other duties as assigned to support and ensure the success of the program
- Highly proficient in Excel, Adobe, Microsoft programs, Outlook, and understanding of database applications, including the use of formulas, functions, data import/export and creating charts.
- Pays close attention to detail and demonstrates strong organization skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve.
- Effective communication skills, backed by detailed written documentation and comprehensive listening skills.
- Understanding of working directly with formerly homeless individuals and families and at-risk populations by treating all individuals with respect, and are able to build rapport by promoting empathy and compassion with patience and consistency.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and maturity, good judgment, quick learner, and proactive
- Willingness to improve and grow within the company.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Displays qualities of a team player mentality and processes strong work ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, mental health, psychology, or related field required; Master’s degree in social work, mental health, psychology, or related field preferred
- Four years related experience, including a minimum of four years supervisory or management experience required.
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Demonstrated grant writing experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be on-call as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or Creole/English) preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume via email to [email protected] . We will continue to post this position until it is filled.