This position is for a full-time WAN Administrator to work at EAH Corporate in San Rafael, CA. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in CIS or related field and have 2+ years of experience in LAN and/or WAN. Desired qualifications include experience implementing and supporting enterprise level property management systems such as CAM III, ICam, Yardi, and Real Page. Experience with Real Estate Ops and Property Management. Certification in MCP, MCSA, CCNA a plus. Salary commensurate to experience.
Established in 1968, EAH Housing is one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH develops low-income multifamily housing, manages more than 222 properties throughout in California and Hawai’i, and plays a leadership role in local, regional, and national housing advocacy efforts.
EAH Housing puts its core values into action every day as our staff of 700 people serves 25,000 residents in 87 municipalities. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and invest in our employees through extensive training programs. Please visit our www.eahhousing.org to learn more about us, our culture, and how we strive to maintain excellence in everything we do.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition WANAD002774 at www.eahhousing.org/careers
Researches, purchases, installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains wide area computer networks and associated assemblies by performing the following duties. Understands and supports EAH’s mission and core values
- Researches, purchases, installs, repairs, and maintains wide area network hardware and software, including servers, terminals, peripherals, network nodes, wiring, WiFi, and ISPs.
- Determines most cost effective Internet access solution based on size, intent of use, and budget constraints.
- Performs analysis of network needs and contributes to design of network architecture, integration, and installation.
- Evaluates wide area network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations.
- Coordinates installation of hardware and software by third-party vendors.
- Provides support to and trains users in wide area network administration and usage.
- Monitors and maintains network stability.
- Communicates and coordinates network schedule, backups, and downtime to users.
- Coordinates third-party to installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for network hardware, software, and data services.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Maintain the Dynamics CRM Information System module to track all essential IT related systems.
- Maintain IP Security Survaillance Systems.
- Maintain WiFi Systems in Common Areas.
- Maintain PhotoVoltaic (PV) Monitoring Systems for Solar Plants.
- Maintain entire portfolio’s Internet links.
- Actively participates in EAH’s Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Regular and predictable attendance.Other duties as assigned.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in CIS related field preferred. Two years of Local Area Network (LAN) and/or Wide Area Network (WAN) administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience implementing and supporting enterprise-level property management systems such as CAMII, ICam, Yardi Voyager, Yardi Enterprise, and Real Page. Experience with realestate operations and property management.Certifications: Microsoft CertifiedProfessional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA).
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985